- Feelings of being fragmented, of not being all here.
- Blocked memory–an inability to remember parts of one’s life.
- An inability to feel love or receive love from another.
- Emotional remoteness.
- A sudden onset of apathy or listlessness.
- A lack of initiative or enthusiasm.
- A lack of joy.
- A failure to thrive.
- An inability to make decisions.
- An inability to discriminate.
- Chronic negativity.
- Suicidal tendencies.
- Melancholy or despair.
- Chronic depression.
6 Hank Wesselman PhD Three Causes of Spiritual Illness