Always about helping moms to harmonize goals, desires, hopes and dreams with God’s call.
|Spiritual Direction: sssssssss||A more open-ended relationship with an emphasis on the directee learning her/his personal insights of the Divine.aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
During Direction there is exploration of God’s call.aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
We use prayer, mediation, insightful discussion of life and spiritual issues to help us, together, determine the presence of the Divine in your life.aalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Spiritual Direction is about how you are relating with those in your world and how God is calling you to relate to them.
|Spiritual Consultation: ssssssssssssss||Examining past decisions, situations and choices to see how they affect our lives, to see how God is calling us to change.akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkllllllllllllllllkkka
Prayer is a tremendously powerful instrument.aalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
With it we invite the Holy to be with us as we explore any areas of feeling “stuck” that we might have and with prayer we ask for healing of those wounded places.
|Spiritual Life Exploration: sssssssssssssss||Intensive sessions, which focus on helping you learn your talents and gifts as you grow towards a more authentic personhood.alllllllllllllllllllllllllalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Spiritual Life Exploration helps you obtain the life you want and are called to have by helping you to:
- It’s about understanding where you are and where you are going on your spiritual journey/your life journey.
- It’s about clarity. Seeing yourself as God sees you as a beloved Child. Creating a clear focus for your life goals/relationships goals/spiritual goals.
- It’s about choices, lessons, forgiveness, trust, and above all, taking responsibility for the choices you have made and are continuing to make in your life.
- It’s about paying attention – to your energy, your intuitions and the ‘ God messages’ surrounding you that bring you guidance every second of every day.
- It’s about healing. You may have unresolved grief, loss, regrets, and doubts. Or are experiencing unresolved issues with past relationships. You could have unresolved conflict over a decision made that affected you, your relationships
What it is not:
Spiritual Direction is not psycho-therapy, counseling, or financial planning.
It can be a great help for you to hear God’s calling for your life, yourself, your motherhood.
Many moms may also go to a Spiritual Director and also go to a therapist, pastoral counselor. Spiritual Direction is always about helping moms to achieve the life God want to help us create, and for us to see those God moments in our lives both good and bad.